Cheeseburger Sliders – Kids Menu
KIN Windsor is committed to providing outstanding service to everyone, including those individuals with specific challenges and/or disabilities. Management’s goal is to have everyone be able to access an account, order on-line and/or learn more about our products and services on-line. Management strives to enhance the KIN Windsor website to increase accessibility and usability for everyone. Our website’s accessibility is based on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Levels A and AA, as well as the ADA Section 508. KIN Windsor is committed to providing greater accessibility to all of its products and services.
Should you have any questions about accessible banking, call us at 707-721-8700.
Principles for Accessible Online Service are:
• An on-going commitment to treating all individuals with dignity and respect, offering the same or equivalent access to products, services and facilities as is provided to those without disabilities;
• Prohibiting discrimination, retaliation, coercion, interference, intimidation or any other action against individuals with disabilities;
• Promoting accessible transactions through a variety of tools and services, and as a concierge based and hospitality focused business, we encourage phone calls to better cater to service needs;
• Facilitating the use of mobility devices and service animals in our retail locations;
• Assisting persons with the reading of and completion of forms related to our goods and services. Please note: So that we may provide folks with the best possible experience, we
encourage everyone to keep their technology up to date and utilize the latest versions of
their web browser and/or assistive technology, whenever possible. KIN Windsor has a wide range of services dedicated to make our goods and services easier and more accessible to everyone. We utilize multiple methods to deliver more convenient access across all of our channels.
Our Approaches Include:
• Providing winery representatives who can accommodate customer needs both in
person and over the phone.
• Our website has a responsive range of support for devices and screen sizes. All of our pages are designed against guidelines from the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Levels A and AA, as well as the ADA Section 508.
There are no inquiries yet.